Pushing the Boundaries to Expand Access and Quality of Telehealth – NYC Providers
Has your clinic continued to offer telehealth as part of your services for clients, but struggled to innovate or improve upon current systems and workflows? Join the New York State Family Planning Training Center for an interactive conversation about opportunities to expand telehealth access and quality through learning about innovations, trends, and strategies to improve family planning care via telehealth. Experts Emma Ansara and Leah Baker will give a brief presentation on the latest trends, promising practices, and opportunities in telehealth for family planning services, followed by time to connect with your colleagues to share ideas and questions about telehealth in family planning settings. Come prepared with your thoughts to contribute, and depart with valuable perspectives and guidance.
NYC Providers, Tuesday, March 12, 2024 12 – 1 pm EST. Register here.
- Emma Ansara, (she/her), RN, MS, MA, FNP-C, Senior Clinical Consultant
- Leah Baker, (she/her), MPH, Consultant
- Identify one innovation or opportunity to expand the menu of virtual services offered to family planning patients
- Describe one resource available to support to expand the reach of telehealth services in family planning agencies
- Describe one strategy from a peer that is supportive of ensuring access to high-quality, equitable family planning services