2018 Family Planning Program Provider Meeting
November 14, 2018 9:00 AM - November 15, 2018 1:00 PM
This year’s provider meeting was on Wednesday, November 14th and Thursday, November 15th at the Hilton Albany.
- Meeting Agenda
- Welcome and Training Resources
- New York State Family Planning Program Annual Program Update
- Beyond Pregnancy Pregnancy Prevention: The Role of Family Planning in Improving Maternal Health
- Counseling Adolescents to Resist Sexual Coercion: Strategies for Implementation, Training, and Documentation
- Community Participation, Community Education, and Program Promotion: More than Just Meeting a Requirement
- Preconception Care: Applying Recommendations in a Short Client Visit
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HIV, and HIV Prophylaxis
- How to Build Resilience – Tools for Leadership, Empowerment, and Innovation
No posts found.