2018 Family Planning Program Provider Meeting
This year’s provider meeting was on Wednesday, November 14th and Thursday, November 15th at the Hilton Albany.
- Meeting Agenda
- Welcome and Training Resources
- New York State Family Planning Program Annual Program Update
- Beyond Pregnancy Pregnancy Prevention: The Role of Family Planning in Improving Maternal Health
- Counseling Adolescents to Resist Sexual Coercion: Strategies for Implementation, Training, and Documentation
- Community Participation, Community Education, and Program Promotion: More than Just Meeting a Requirement
- Preconception Care: Applying Recommendations in a Short Client Visit
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HIV, and HIV Prophylaxis
- How to Build Resilience – Tools for Leadership, Empowerment, and Innovation
This webinar will provide an update about the Family Planning Benefit Program (FPBP) for FPP providers with an opportunity to answer provider questions.
The 2019 New York State Department of Health's Bureau of Women, Infant, and Adolescent Health Provider Meeting will be held from Wednesday, May 22 (8:00 AM - 5:30 PM) to Thursday, May 23, 2019 (8:00 AM - 3:00 PM).