2017 Bureau of Women, Infant & Adolescent Health Provider Meeting
May 10, 2017 9:00 AM - May 11, 2017 5:00 PM
Providers from the Bureau of Women, Infant & Adolescent Health programs assembled in Albany, NY to discuss best practices in the field and opportunities for collaboration.
- The Retail Clinic: Increasing Access to Family Planning Services (Emily Nichols, Family Practice & Counseling Network)
- Putting it All Together: Melding Our Passion & Knowledge to Achieve Excellence (Kay Johnson, Johnson Group Consulting, Inc.)
- Family Planning Sustainability & DSRIP (Kim Atkins, Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson)
- Marketing Your Uniqueness in Today’s Health Care Climate (Michelle Ashby, Tipping Point)
- Pearls of Wisdom: Serving Priority Populations – Lessons from the Field (Michelle Gerka, CAI)
- Family Planning & Primary Care Integration (Susan Billinghurst-Hamlet, Morris Heights Health Center)
- Nurturing a Collaborative Spirit: Becoming Ready to Work Together (Tom Klaus, Tom Klaus & Associates)
- Community Engagement 2.0: Telling Your Story Through Client Voices (Tom Klaus, Tom Klaus & Associates)
- Leading Change: The Case for Partnership and Working Together (Tom Klaus, Tom Klaus & Associates)
- Working Together: Where Do We Stand? Worksheet
No posts found.